If you are interested in an art commission, send me a direct message on Twitter & I’ll reply as soon as possible! Commissions are NOT always open! If you want to commission me for something that you do not see in my portfolio, please ask me about it. If I cannot do your commission, I may be able to refer you to someone who can.
Depending on what you are seeking and the level of detail involved (if you need MMO armor added or weapons, etc.), my prices vary slightly from commission to commission.
If I agree to take your commission, I will let you know approximately when I will be able to start working on your piece.
Once I start working on it, I will send you a watermarked sketch once I begin your commission. If you want changes made, this is the best time to ask for them. After you approve the sketch, I will send you an invoice via PayPal and full payment is due immediately. I will not begin completing the piece until the invoice has been paid. Aside from very, very minor changes, no changes will be made to the piece after completion.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
If you contact me to commission me, you agree to the following terms:
- Depending on my schedule, commissions are not always available.
- Contacting me does not guarantee that you will get a commission from me.
- If I accept your commission, it will definitely be completed within 2 weeks of the time I receive payment (but probably a lot sooner than that).
- Commissions that fall into one of my “Will Not Draw” categories will be automatically declined.
- I reserve the right to deny any commission for any reason.
- There are no refunds for pieces once I have started coloring them. Please be aware that I am a new artist and there are certain things I am better at drawing than other things. Prior to commissioning me, please browse through my portfolio to determine if I am the right artist for your project/piece. If you are not sure, feel free to direct message me with any questions.
- You will receive a watermarked sketch prior to payment and at that point, if you do not like the direction that the piece is going, you will be able to cancel the commission at no cost to yourself.
WILL NOT DRAW:
- complex helms (eye patches are fine)
- actual people
- characters without references